INTRODUCTION TO Diploma in Health Safety Environment
Oil & Gas Safety.
First Aid Training.
100% Job Training.
Safety is the state of being “Safe” the condition of being protected from harm or also refer to the control of reorganized hazards in order to achieve an acceptable level of risk.
safety is very important for each and every employee in the industry, construction & Workplace because all the workers desire to work in a safe and protected atmosphere. Health and safety is the key factor for all the industries in order to promote the wellness of both employees and employers. It is a duty and moral responsibility of the company to look after the employee’s protection.
• Aware of the surroundings.
• Reduction in cost
• Reduce workplace stress.
• Decreased lost time.
• To meet legal requirements rules and regulation
• Overall safety professional can help clients to develop a positive safety culture on their job
• keep crisis exits which are easily accessible.
• Update Your Supervisor about the unsafe conditions.
• Stay Alert
• Wear the right safety equipment’s.
1. Foundations in health and safety
2. Health and safety management system – plan
3. Role of the health and safety policy
4. Health and safety roles and responsibilities
5. Health and safety management systems
6. Health and safety culture
7. Principles and practice of risk assessment
8. Sources of information on health and safety
9. Developing and implementing safe systems of work
10. Permit to work systems
11. Emergency procedures
12. First aid
13. Health and safety management systems – Check
14. Investigation and incidents
15. Recording and reporting incidents
16. Health and safety auditing
17. Review of health and safety performance
18. Workplace hazards and risk control
19. Violence at work
20. Working at height
21. Transport hazards and risk control
22. Safe movement of vehicles in the workplace
23. Driving at work
24. Musculoskeletal hazards and risk control
25. Work-related upper limb disorders
26. Manual handling hazards, risks and control measures
27. Manually operated and powered load handling equipment
28. Hand-held tools and portable power tools
29. Machinery hazards
30. Mechanical and non-mechanical hazards
31. Electrical safety
33. Fire classification and spread
34. Fire risk assessment
35. Fire prevention
36. Fire alarm system
37. Fire fighting arrangements
38. Evacuation of a workplace
39. Chemical and biological health hazards
40. Forms of chemical agents
41. Forms of biological agent
42. Specific agents
43. Safe handling and storage of waste
47. Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
48. Emergency Response Team
49. Emergency Response Plan
51. Types Of Cranes
53. Personal Protective Equipment.
54. Material Safety Data Sheet
56. Accident Investigation Report.
57. Job safety analysis (J.S.A)
59. Types of scaffolding
60. House Keeping
61. Check List System And Procedure
62. Electrical Hazards And Safety Controls
63. Environment Safety
64. Transport Safety
65. Confined Space
67. Safety Policy
68. Site management
69. Safety management
70. Near miss
71. Signs & types of signs
72. Barricades & types of barricades
73. Ladder & types of ladder
74. Night work safety
75. Excavation, Trench & Shoring
76. Slings & Types of slings
77. Hand tools & small tools
78. Power tools & Electrical tools
79. Work at Height
80. Chemical safety
82. Welfare facilities
83. Safety committee meeting
84. Security procedure
85. A fixed fire protection system
86. Road safety
90. Storage of material.