Rapid technological developments and large scale mechanization in Petrochemical, Chemical, Engineering Industries, Construction Activities, etc. have resulted in complex safety & health problems in these industries. Hence these industries need the services of qualified safety professionals exclusively to take care of various safety and health aspects of their personnel/other persons who are likely to be affected by any adverse effects arising from these Industries.
Aim of this Course
- To induce lifelong learning knowledge skills, attitudes for social & personal development.
- To provide trained Human Resource.
- To provide leadership qualities.
- To create awareness of “The Quality of Life Protection” through Safety, Health, and Environment.
- To create awareness of hazards & operational hazards.
- To assist in the development of new methods & processes of Safety, Health and Environment skills, and analytical techniques.
- To develop managerial abilities and analytical skills, training, communicate with the community and interaction with government and statutory authorities
- To train the people concerned.