Diploma in Fire & Safety
Oil & Gas Safety.
International Safety Courses
First Aid Training.
100% Job Training.
What is safety?
Safety is the state of being “Safe” the condition of being protected from harm or also refer to the control of reorganized hazards in order to achieve an acceptable level of risk.
Why safety is Important?
safety is very important for each and every employee in the industry, construction & Workplace because all the workers desire to work in a safe and protected atmosphere. Health and safety is the key factor for all the industries in order to promote the wellness of both employees and employers. It is a duty and moral responsibility of the company to look after the employee’s protection.
- Aware of the surroundings.
- Reduction in cost
- Reduce workplace stress.
- Decreased lost time.
- To meet legal requirements rules and regulation
- Overall safety professional can help clients to develop a positive safety culture on their job
- keep crisis exits which are easily accessible.
- Update Your Supervisor about the unsafe conditions.
- Stay Alert
- Wear the right safety equipment’s.
- Foundations in health and safety
- Health and safety management system – plan
- Role of the health and safety policy
- Health and safety roles and responsibilities
- Health and safety management systems
- Health and safety culture
- Principles and practice of risk assessment
- Sources of information on health and safety
- Developing and implementing safe systems of work
- Permit to work systems
- Emergency procedures
- First aid
- Health and safety management systems – Check
- Investigation and incidents
- Recording and reporting incidents
- Health and safety auditing
- Review of health and safety performance
- Workplace hazards and risk control
- Violence at work
- Working at height
- Transport hazards and risk control
- Safe movement of vehicles in the workplace
- Driving at work
- Musculoskeletal hazards and risk control
- Work-related upper limb disorders
- Manual handling hazards, risks and control measures
- Manually operated and powered load handling equipment
- Hand-held tools and portable power tools
- Machinery hazards
- Mechanical and non-mechanical hazards
- Electrical safety
- Fire classification and spread
- Fire risk assessment
- Fire prevention
- Fire alarm system
- Fire fighting arrangements
- Evacuation of a workplace
- Chemical and biological health hazards
- Forms of chemical agents
- Forms of biological agent
- Specific agents
- Safe handling and storage of waste
- Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
- Emergency Response Team
- Emergency Response Plan
- Types Of Cranes
- Personal Protective Equipment.
- Material Safety Data Sheet
- Accident Investigation Report.
- Job safety analysis (J.S.A)
- Types of scaffolding
- House Keeping
- Check List System And Procedure
- Electrical Hazards And Safety Controls
- Environment Safety
- Transport Safety
- Confined Space
- Safety Policy
- Site management
- Safety management
- Near miss
- Signs & types of signs
- Barricades & types of barricades
- Ladder & types of ladder
- Night work safety
- Excavation, Trench & Shoring
- Slings & Types of slings
- Hand tools & small tools
- Power tools & Electrical tools
- Work at Height
- Chemical safety
- Welfare facilities
- Safety committee meeting
- Security procedure
- A fixed fire protection system
- Road safety
- Storage of material.