STANDARD INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERINGDiploma in Health Safety Environment
Diploma in Health Safety Environment HSE
Safety is the state of being “Safe” the condition of being protected from harm or also refer to the control of reorganized hazards in order.
Introduction of Diploma in Health Safety Environment
- Industrial Safety.
- Construction Safety.
- Oil & Gas Safety.
- Maintenance Safety.
- Management Safety.
- Mining Safety.
International Safety Courses
• First Aid Training.
• 100% Job Training.
What is safety?
Safety is the state of being “Safe” the condition of being protected from harm or also refer to the control of reorganized hazards in order to achieve an acceptable level of risk.
Why safety is Important?
Diploma in HSE in mehdipatnam hyderabad safety is very important for each and every employee in the industry, construction & Workplace because all the workers desire to work in a safe and protected atmosphere. Health and safety is the key factor for all the industries in order to promote the wellness of both employees and employers. It is a duty and moral responsibility of the company to look after the employee’s protection.
• Aware of the surroundings.
• Reduction in cost
• Reduce workplace stress.
• Decreased lost time.
• To meet legal requirements rules and regulation
• Overall safety professional can help clients to develop a positive safety culture on their job
• keep crisis exits which are easily accessible.
• Update Your Supervisor about the unsafe conditions.
• Stay Alert
• Wear the right safety equipment’s
1. Moral, legal and financial reasons.
2. Hydrogen sulphide (H2s).
3. Carbon monoxide (Co).
4. Safe system of work (SSW).
5. Hot environment and cold environment safety.
6. Slings and Types of slings.
7. Guidance for conducting inspection.
8. Security procedure.
10. Active and reactive Monitoring.
11. Role and responsibilities of HSE officer.
12. Health and safety management systems
13. Health and safety culture
14. Principles and practice of risk assessment
15. Sources of information on health and safety
16. Developing and implementing safe systems of work
17. Permit to work systems
18. Emergency procedures
19. First aid
20. Investigation and incidents
21. Recording and reporting incidents
22. Health and safety auditing
23. Review of health and safety performance
24. Workplace hazards and risk control
25. Violence at work
26. Working at height
27. Transport hazards and risk control
28. Safe movement of vehicles in the workplace
29. Driving at work
30. Musculoskeletal hazards and risk control
31. Work-related upper limb disorders
32. Manual handling hazards, risks and control measures
33. Manually operated and powered load handling equipment
34. Machinery hazards
35. Mechanical and non-mechanical hazards
36. Electrical safety
38. Fire classification and spread
39. Fire risk assessment
40. Fire prevention
41. Fire alarm system
42. Firefighting arrangements
43. Evacuation of a workplace
44. Chemical and biological health hazards
45. Forms of chemical agents
46. Forms of biological agent
47. Specific agents
48. Safe handling and storage of waste
52. Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
53. Emergency Response Team
54. Emergency Response Plan
56. Types Of Cranes
58. Personal Protective Equipment.
59. Material Safety Data Sheet
61. Accident Investigation Report.
62. Job safety analysis (J.S.A)
64. Types of scaffolding
65. House Keeping
66. Check List System And Procedure
67. Electrical Hazards And Safety Controls
68. Environment Safety
69. Transport Safety
70. Confined Space
72. Safety Policy
73. Site management
74. Safety management
75. Near miss
76. Signs & types of signs
77. Barricades & types of barricades
78. Ladder & types of ladder
79. Night work safety
80. Excavation, Trench & Shoring
81. Slings & Types of slings
82. Hand tools & small tools
83. Power tools & Electrical tools
84. Work at Height
85. Chemical safety
87. Welfare facilities
88. Safety committee meeting
89. Security procedure
90. A fixed fire protection system
91. Road safety
95. Storage of material.
After School programs
Get In Touch
Location: 12-2-826/2/B, Flat No 201, 2nd Floor, Near Amba Theater, Kantinagar Colony, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad,
Telangana State, India 500-028
Telephone: +9140 7961 2988 / +91 9308 68 68 68
Opening Hours: Mon-Sat: 10am – 7pm